From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Migrate Flex codebase from svn to git.
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 23:40:15 GMT
Hi all,

I'm Carlos Rovira, new committer from the Apache Flex project. This is my
first to this list.

I'm contributing to make the switch from SVN to GIT described in the
following JIRA ticket:

I created as a clone of the Apache Flume's JIRA ticket migration from SVN
to GIT since our case is the same. You can see the Discussion, Vote and
Vote Result threads as well in that ticket. This vote was done back in
August, but we did not know the right way to get this done until today.

I want to point that our project is graduating this days, so I think that
we could use the migration to change since a work would have to be done
migrating SVN.

Thanks in advance for your support