From Upayavira ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: New "When and how to contact infra" FAQ
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 07:42:36 GMT
Daniel,

While I haven't read nor looked at the other N places nor suffered the
pain, I do think this is a great document, (especially if you eradicate
the N other pages!). I found it very clear and usable.

My only other comment is that if the tlpreq page isn't up and working
yet (even if it will be soon!), the page should show what is needed to
create a TLP *now*, and can be updated once tlpreq is there.

Thanks!

Upayavira