From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New "When and how to contact infra" FAQ
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2012 14:50:23 GMT
On 30 September 2012 12:37, Daniel Shahaf <d.s@daniel.shahaf.name> wrote:
> http://www.staging.apache.org/dev/infra-contact
>
> Reviews, please.  If no objections, I'll promote it from "Draft policy"
> to "Policy" and consolidate the N other places that answer this question
> (hi Crossley!) into this one.  (I imagine it'll end up as a table for
> quick-reference, with detailed description either in the "Notes" column
> or in separate FAQ-like entries linked from it.)
>
> Oh, and there are 2-3 TODO comments in the source, which I hope I won't
> forget to address at that time too...

Looks good.

Minor point:

"ask a question concerning your mirror" - the answer should be
referenced/noted in the How To Mirror page [1] as that is where 3rd
party mirrors get their info.
Might be worth asking mirrors NOT to send messages to mirrors@a.o;

[1] http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html