From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposed: Code (.jar/.msi/binaries) Signing Service Offer
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 17:27:53 GMT
On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 12:29 PM, Tony Stevenson <pctony@apache.org> wrote:

> On 17 Aug 2012, at 12:38, Tony Stevenson <tony@pc-tony.com> wrote:
>
>> wiki.a.o/general/FooSSLPageHere or some such would be fine with me.

As a top-level page?  Or would we prefer to structure it as an
infra-dev root page and a code signing page linked from there?

In any case, the root page is "immutable" for me.  Can someone with
sufficient rights create the new page?

-Rob

> Actually the more I think about it, the better this seems.  Once all the proposals are
ready for review please ping us and we can take it on, then.  That would be infinitely easier
that collating all the emails on the topic.