From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposed: Code (.jar/.msi/binaries) Signing Service Offer
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 11:35:44 GMT
On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 8:47 PM, William A. Rowe Jr.
<wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> ...If this proposal is also added to a Wiki, I think it will become less confusing
> for folks to follow....

Big +1, considering that it's a somewhat disjoint group of people who
are interested in this, I would suggest that representatives of the
projects that need this work together on a wiki page that defines
their *requirements* (without talking about tools at first, if
possible, or at least clearly separate the core requirements from
tools suggestions) so that infra and others can look at that and
attack the problem at its core.

I assume it's fine to use this list to coordinate this requirements work.

-Bertrand