From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Apache Flex: Digitally Signing Air Applications
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2012 00:55:53 GMT

On Jul 17, 2012, at 5:46 PM, Om wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 5:25 PM, Daniel Shahaf <d.s@daniel.shahaf.name> wrote:
> PGP-sign it as well, then.  That's the standard way all artifacts are
> signed (and centrally verified).
>

> To be clear, are you suggesting that I sign it twice, once using the AIR signing process
and then sign that artifact using the PGP-sign process?  Can you please point me to to some
documentation for PGP-signing artifacts?  Is this typically done by the Release Manager, or
can any committer do this for a release?

> For future reference infra-dev@ is a public list, why didn't you CC flex-dev@?
>
> Apologies for the confusion.  I was told by our PPMC mentor, Dave Fisher (cc-ing him
here) that infra-dev is a private list.

And I gather I was confused. My apologies.

The PGP signature is detached from the artifact. We can restart this on flex-dev.

Regards,
Dave