From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Git pull requests
Date Sun, 29 Jul 2012 08:53:08 GMT
On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 11:54 PM, Jeremy Thomerson <
jeremy@thomersonfamily.com> wrote:

>   I can't remember - so sorry if I am just forgetting - but I thought
> that when we got pull requests and merged them in that GitHub would
> automatically close the pull request. But I pulled one a couple weeks
> ago and it didn't close.  Is there something we can/need to do to
> close pull requests?

As far as I know, pull requests are never automatically closed for the
GitHub apache mirrors.  I always drop a little comment in the pull request
that they will need to close it "by hand", eventually.

Some discussion of how to "fix" this, here:

Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org