From Hari Shreedharan <hshreedha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Apache Flume SVN to GIT
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 19:00:30 GMT
Hi All,

I am PMC member on Apache Flume. Recently, we have been having some discussion in the community
about making git our primary source control [1]. I understand that ASF does provide wip git
support to projects. From what I heard, infra requires a community vote and a volunteer to
help maintain the repo. I am willing to volunteer for maintaining the repo, if needed. Please
let me know if there are any other requirements, and what the process to make the move would
be.

Thanks,
Hari

[1] http://apache.markmail.org/thread/kg5ojiu4i2kypfjk