From "Joshi, Tilak (GSFC-423.0)[COLUMBUS TECHNOLOGIES AND SERVICES INC]" <tilak.jo...@nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Why are there multiple installations of the wiki?
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 14:34:15 GMT
Excellent.  Thank you Gavin and Daniel for assisting me with this query.
It is exactly what I was looking for and along the lines of our own
installation.

If I may, I would recommend modifying the text on the FrontPage as it may
be a little misleading - it states "Rather than host all the Wiki content
in a single installation, we have per-project Wikis." - it implies that it
is not a single installation when, based on your responses, it seems like
it is.

Appreciate your help!

Thanks,
tj