From "Joshi, Tilak (GSFC-423.0)[COLUMBUS TECHNOLOGIES AND SERVICES INC]" <tilak.jo...@nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Why are there multiple installations of the wiki?
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 14:14:58 GMT
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the quick response!  I am referring to
http://wiki.apache.org.  More specifically, I am referencing the following
text from the FrontPage:

"Rather than host all the Wiki content in a single installation, we have
per-project Wikis. You must log in separately to each distinct Wiki you
wish to edit."

I am interested in learning the pros and cons behind this approach as we
are implementing a similar system.

Thanks,
tj