From Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>
Subject Re: Official code signing certificate
Date Sun, 24 Jun 2012 01:45:05 GMT
On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 9:36 PM, Scott Deboy <scott.deboy@gmail.com> wrote:
>  - I don't think Infra wants to be pulled in every time a release candidate
> is requested

There undoubtedly is a reason why you are making that assumption, but
I can't see anything that has been said to date which would lead you
to that conclusion.

My experience is that build environments may take a bit of work to set
up, but the marginal effort to produce an nth+1 build is small.

But we are probably well past the point of diminishing returns for
discussing this problem in the abstract.

- Sam Ruby