From Scott Deboy <scott.de...@gmail.com>
Subject Where to deploy a Web Start application
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 17:50:19 GMT
The Logging Services Chainsaw application is a Web Start-deployed end user
application, which is downloaded and started by the client's Java Runtime
when a .jnlp link is accessed, as long as the jnlp file is returned
specifying an application/x-java-jnlp-file mime type.

Where is the correct place to host the jars and jnlp file?  I don't believe
the mirrors make sense here, since we require a special mime type to be
returned.  Store them in the CMS?

Thanks

Scott