From Daniel Shahaf <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: [2/2] git commit: 8817b8b - site/htdocs/index.html
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 10:47:25 GMT
[switching list with joe's ok]

I don't know the git http protocol well enough.  So you're saying that
pushes can be made to always happen on the .us mirror first by standard
mod_proxy application?  And for pulls (.us -> .eu), I would prefer they
happen even if no one pulls from .eu (think projects with large
committership entirely in .us).