From "Gavin McDonald" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: Why are there multiple installations of the wiki?
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 10:45:44 GMT

Please note that wiki.apache.org is a single moin moin installation.
It is configured as a build farm - that is each 'wiki' has its own config
file, its own
User dir etc. User dirs can be set to the same one for all wiki configs,
that has the
Advantage of one account across the entire farm whilst other aspects of each
wiki
Remain separate.

As the ASF houses many projects, it makes sense that each project has its
own wiki
Area. This does not mean they are all individual wiki installation
instances, they are
Not.

See the moinmo.in website docs such as

http://moinmo.in/MoinMoinQuestions#MoinMoinQuestions.2BAC8-ConfigFiles.Farmc