From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with moderation with gmail
Date Sat, 12 May 2012 10:36:26 GMT
On 11 May 2012 19:35, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 3:35 PM, Santiago Gala <santiago.gala@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Not sure if what changed  is gmail or our side, but as of today the
>> presentation of apache list moderation messages is very inconvenient
>> in gmail.
>
> I'm seeing this too. The moderation message format hasn't changed, so
> it must be some GMail update from Google.
>
>> Any idea on how to ease the load?
>
> I think we should report the problem to Google and hope they'll fix it.

I raised a bug (*) yesterday, and today it seems to be fixed.

[However I don't know if the two events are related, except in time sequence!]

(*) BTW, the GMail "Report a bug" function (under the gear-wheel on
RHS) is very neat - automatically takes a screen shot, and allows one
to highlight the fault, and redact any sensitive material. Also
provides preview.