From imacat <ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw>
Subject Re: [wiki] login not secure...
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 13:17:30 GMT
I personally prefer forum.oo.o over forums.oo.o.  But I wonder if it is
OK to use "forum" over "forums".  Sorry that I'm not a native English
speaker. ^^;

On 2012/05/30 15:12, Dave Fisher said:

> On May 27, 2012, at 8:50 AM, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
>
>> Dave Fisher wrote on Sun, May 27, 2012 at 08:47:49 -0700:
>>> I know that those are the actual urls.
>>>
>>> But actually,
>>>
>>> https://user.openoffice.org/
>>> https://wiki.openoffice.org/
>>>

>> As Joe said, for these to work we'd need to acquire a *.openoffice.org
>> SSL certificate.
>
> The project requests that the ASF does purchase this certificate. Should I add a JIRA
issue?

> The two domains are wiki.openoffice.org and forum.openoffice.org. Redirection from the
old urls is requested.

> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/* -> https://wiki.openoffice.org/*
> http://user.services.openoffice.org/* -> https://forum.openoffice.org/*
>
> Same JIRA or separate one?
>
> Regards,
> Dave
>

>>> I see that imacat has started to admin the sites with a reboot. That's a good
thing. (I'm not sure if she is subscribed here.)

>>> Regards,
>>> Dave

user.services.openoffice.org if that makes it any easier.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>