From Kazunari Hirano <khir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache list archive issues must be fixed soon
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 01:50:56 GMT
Hi Daniel,

Thanks.

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 3:48 AM, Daniel Shahaf <d.s@daniel.shahaf.name> wrote:
> See INFRA-4334 for updates.

I've checked https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4334

This is great!

http://mail-archives.aurora.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-general-ja/201111.mbox/browser
This looks OK.  If I click the title/subject on it, "Permalink
(Message view)" pops up.
The pop-up's title and body look OK.
If I click "Message list" on it, I see the following page.
http://mail-archives.aurora.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-general-ja/201111.mbox/thread?0
This looks OK too.  If I click the title/subject on it, the following
page opens.
http://mail-archives.aurora.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-ooo-general-ja/201111.mbox/%3C20111115.060721.2049055550587193738.maho@openoffice.org%3E
On this page, the title is garbled, the body looks OK.

I think this is great improvement, now the archive is readable and we
can start using our native language list in our language :)

I will ask another Japanese moderator and testers to check the archive.

Thanks,
khirano
--
khirano@apache.org