From Jonathan Coveney <jcove...@gmail.com>
Subject Is it possible for a project to move to Git as their respository-of-record?
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:04:52 GMT
Hello! I am a committer on Apache Pig, and we have been talking about
whether it'd be possible to make Git the repository of record/primary
repository for committing code/etc. Many of us feel there are many benefits
to doing so, but I don't know if it's even possible right now, so I thought
I would ask, and see what the process would be.

Thanks
Jon