From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenMeetings status (Was: [Incubator Wiki] Update of "March2012" by SebastianWagner)
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2012 06:23:32 GMT
Jukka,
I believe there are use cases for real time communication. For
example, GSoC is coming, and one of requirements for student/mentor
pair is to have a Skype interview. Why not to replace it with Apache
Openmetings interview?

Infra folks,
Do you think it makes sense to create Apache openmeetigns demo server,
which can be used for real time communication? How difficult would it
be? Openmeetings could take advantage of good bandwidth.

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095