From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Chemistry git mirror seems to be missing the code
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 00:45:11 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 11:42 PM, Nick Burch <nick@apache.org> wrote:
> Is someone able to take a look at what's up with the Apache Chemistry git
> mirror? Only someone has just reported on the dev list that isn't not
> correct, and I've taken a clone which seems to just have an empty website
> and no code.

The chemistry.git mirror is based on the original Chemistry codebase
that was since moved under the chemistry/old folder. The git mirror
was never updated to reflect this, which is why it's now empty.

I'll remove the obsolete chemistry.git mirror and add at least a
chemistry-opencmis.git instead. Perhaps we should add git mirrors also
for other Chemistry codebases?

BR,

Jukka Zitting