From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: @apache.org commit address requirement (Was: Git hosting is go)
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 01:28:13 GMT
FWIW, this is how the PhoneGap/Cordova project has always worked.
We're very diligent about monitering the IP before drawing in new
work. Only a few ppl actually perform merges and none happen w/o
validation by at least two individuals (usually more). We coordinate
via the mailing list. Seem to me this very compatible w/ the Apache
Way but of course we are still learning.