From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GitHub: Closing pull requests + emails
Date Sat, 26 Nov 2011 15:40:46 GMT
Hello,

2011/11/25 Henri Yandell <bayard@apache.org>:
> [Please keep me on the Cc list as I'm not subscribed to infrastructure-dev@]
>
> Jukka suggested I bring this here:
>
>    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4152
>
> Sounds like we should set up an organization in GitHub, possibly per PMC.
IMHO too the way to go but no sure it's the topic of this thread.

> Another bug I noticed was that replies come from an 'apache' user and
> don't indicate the email address they're from. The former seems a fair
> mis-feature given that it would be hard to map our user system to
> theirs, but putting the from address in there seems something that
> could be done.
>
> Not sure where this leads, I'm hoping there are people on the list
> with expertise/opinions on how this would be done that could go back
> into the JIRA item as some way to fix these issues.
WDYM here ? when a pull request is created on github a jira issue must
be created @asf jira ?
If yes not possible :-) at least with github hooks.
The current jira hook @github handle only transition of jira.

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com