From Andy Konwinski <andykonwin...@gmail.com>
Subject Administrators in ReviewBoard
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 03:15:29 GMT
Hi,

I'm a dev for Mesos (an incubator project) and we are using Review Board (
reviews.apache.org). Thanks for providing the service, it's really
great! Is there anyway for some users (e.g. committers) to be marked as
per-project administrators in Review Board so that they can update review
requests. For example, we have reviewed and committed the patch associated
with https://reviews.apache.org/r/2661/ and marked its JIRA as resolved,
and don't want to have to depend on the requesting reviewer to close the
review. Also, some review requests are created without the bug field filled
in and we would like to be able to update them.

Thanks again for your hard work, we really appreciate it!

Andy