From "Daniel Shahaf" <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: SpamAssasin and Japanese language
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2011 14:03:38 GMT
This trick won't work for Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 messages, so
I'd still consider it a bug if you can't get the email to display
correctly without resorting to the /raw/ view.

Consider filing a bug against mod_mbox, if one hasn't already been
filed.  (See, for example, INFRA-4121 and the bugzilla issue it
refers to.)