From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jira account
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 14:41:51 GMT
On 30/08/2011 15:18, Jérémy SEVELLEC wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've lost my jira account password and the email address to reset no longer
> exists.
>
> Can someone help me to keep my username account? (by changing the mail in my
> account for example or something like that)

Sorry, no. The infrastructure team does not just hand over control of
accounts to anyone that asks for it. If you can't prove ownership of the
account (e.g. by access to the associated e-mail) you will have to
create a new account. If you can prove account ownership then we will
happily change the associated e-mail so you can reset the password.

Mark