From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: CMS heads-up - tables
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 01:18:08 GMT
Hi Nick,

On Aug 8, 2011, at 4:33 PM, Nick Burch wrote:

> As discovered on irc just now
>
> Some foundation pages had markdown like:
>
> | Volume: | Low |
> | Subscription address: | [announce-subscribe@apache.org](mailto:announce-subscribe@apache.org)

> | Archives: | Raw gzipped |
> | Getting help with the list: | [announce-help@apache.org](mailto:announce-help@apache.org)
 |

> For these tables, the first line was being lost
>
> It seems that at the moment, a spacer line is required, eg
>
> | Volume: | Very low |

Joes added sorting to the view.pm for tables a month ago  or so when he was teaching me about
the CMS for OOo.

Some special characters were added - numeric and character sorts are available on a single
column.

It is invoked in single_narrative with

     $args{content} = sort_tables($args{content});

It is all contained in view.pm.

Regards,
Dave