From rdiezmail-openr...@yahoo.de
Subject Scripts for svn->git mirror git.apache.org
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2011 12:23:10 GMT
Hi all:

I'm considering setting up a subversion-to-git mirror for the OpenRISC projects in the same
way you have done for http://git.apache.org/ , including the generation of such a web page
with a listing of all the mirrored repositories.

I understand grossly what it takes to mirror subversion repositories with git, but I'm sure
the devil is in the details.

Is it possible to take a look at the server-side scripts you are using at Apache?

The most important part would probably be the script that updates the git repositories whenever
the subversion counterparts change, especially with all the branching complications.

Please copy me on the answers, as I'm not subscribed to this list.

Many thanks,
  R. Diez