From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lucene.net.git is point to the wrong/old repo.
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 14:32:03 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 7:51 PM, Michael Herndon
<mherndon@wickedsoftware.net> wrote:
> Would it be possible to get the git mirror to reflect that or at least
> create a new mirror for the lucene.net repo that is under incubator?

Unfortunately our mirroring scripts can't handle an svn move that
wasn't done as a single commit (svn move .../lucene/lucene.net
.../incubator/lucene.net), so I'll need to recreate the mirror. If and
when you move back to Lucene or to a TLP, I suggest you move the full
svn tree in a single commit.

Do you still need the old mirror repository, or is it OK if I simply
replace it with the newly created one?

BR,

Jukka Zitting