From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Current use of GitHub
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 21:52:07 GMT
On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 5:50 PM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> IIUC your "heretical" suggestion is about the same as creating a new github branch every
time I want to push my local branch, except the github branches all happen to have the same
name so you can only see the most recent one?  I didn't know how to make them end up with
the same name :-) ... this looks like my best option so far.

Roughly speaking. Just remember that the social aspect to keep
everyone informed that the branch will be changing and to not develop
code on it without close collaboration.