From Dmitriy Lyubimov <dlyubi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Current use of GitHub
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2011 08:01:36 GMT
ps -- so obviously it would help if ASF git mirrors had the same
history trees as git-svn trees. Then anything derived from ASF git
would be directly mergeable for commit. I am not sure why current ASF
git commit hashes do not match what i get in git-svn but it would have
been great if they did (or perhaps i have a wrong version of git-svn?)