From Nigel Daley <nda...@mac.com>
Subject Re: HADOOP-7106: Re-organize hadoop subversion layout
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2011 20:16:49 GMT
I can't do this at 2pm now.  Todd, I suspect you want more time to try out the svn/git test
anyways.

Let's shoot for next Wednesday at 2pm.  Ian should be back by then too.  Any objections?

Cheers,
Nige

On Apr 29, 2011, at 11:36 AM, Owen O'Malley wrote:

> On Apr 28, 2011, at 11:24 PM, Todd Lipcon wrote:
>
>> Wasn't sure how to go about doing that. I guess we need to talk to infra about it?
Do you know how we might clone the SVN repos themselves to test with?

> It looks like there are svn dumps at http://svn-master.apache.org/dump/ from 2 april
2011. You should be able to use those to setup a local subversion.