From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject asfgit-admin.git (Was: Blog post on Gerrit (GIT review tool))
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 22:07:56 GMT
Hi Paul,

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 5:01 PM, Paul Davis <paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been working on various scripts and configurations to get a more
> traditional setup over the last couple months. There current bits are
> at [1]. So far I have most of the major requirements [2] handled and
> working. The last bit of code that I need to write is the logging of
> commits so that we have a history of who pushed what.

Brilliant, I wasn't aware that you had progressed so far already!

Could you write a quick summary about what the system already does and
what still needs to be done? I'd love to try it out and see where I
could perhaps help.

Did you see my earlier Jira comment [1]? As mentioned there I think it
would be better if we kept this code under the infra svn, as at least
I would have been much better aware of your progress had I seen the
commit notifications.

Also, ask asked on Jira, do you think the system would be ready for
experimental use with my Oak lab?

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3165?focusedCommentId=12972299&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-12972299

BR,

Jukka Zitting