From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blog post on Gerrit (GIT review tool)
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 10:06:17 GMT
Hi,

Timeout! There have been communication breaks, which is now causing
some tension. How about if we started fresh with what we have now and
forget who said or didn't say what before? We have a number of people
who are interested and even passionate about this, which is a great
thing! Now we just need to channel that energy productively.

The system Paul has been setting up seems to be pretty good already
and looks like the best path forward for now. Gerrit adds a few extra
features that would be quite useful at least to some projects. As Paul
said, there's no reason why we couldn't (and good reasons why we
should!) develop these approaches in parallel, and perhaps we could
even find a way to make them work together.

BR,

Jukka Zitting