From Owen O'Malley <omal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Blog post on Gerrit (GIT review tool)
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 16:53:53 GMT

On Feb 10, 2011, at 11:20 PM, Thomas Koch wrote:

> And it's not much IMHO what needs to be learned. It's a well
> packaged, proven
> system with a big, active and maybe even helpful community.
> And I also offered my help to set it up. I can also help in
> maintenance, if
> you really need it. I also already did set up a test instance (on
> request of
> Owen O'Malley) without any trouble.

I tried to figure out what I was supposed to do, but the documentation
that I found was mostly deeply tied to android's process. I ran out of
time trying to figure it out and meant to reach out to you to get
help, but it slipped off my plate.

Is there a page that runs through the flow of how to upload a patch,
have someone review it, and get it committed?

-- Owen