From Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sonar instance ETA
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2011 08:36:17 GMT
2011/1/28 Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 10:19 AM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Some stuff has been installed in the vm.
>> It's now available in http://sonar.apache.org/
>> I have tested some builds and pushed some documentation (small :-) )
>> and configuration files in the infra repo.
>>
>> I will create some infra entries for :
>> * have a new component in jira
>> * add some nagios monitoring
>>
>> So can you have a look if all infra requirements is here ?
>> And let us know if you need more documentations.
>>

> Thanks Oliver, how can we add other projects build in the sonar
> instance ? Is that going to be done via the jira component you are
> creating ?

Yes exactly.
Sonar builds will run on this machine (as opening mysql access to some
more machines can be a security issue).
So basically a hudson instance will runs locally sonar builds.
Those builds will be created on demand via JIra.
I will add more details in a wiki page [1] early next week.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/SonarInstance

--
Olivier Lamy
http://twitter.com/olamy