From Fabrice Bellingard <belling...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sonar at Apache
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 13:46:17 GMT
Hi,

as you can see on JIRA [1], Gavin created the VM, and Brett & I already have
accounts.

I'll prepare a mail asap to formalize and share with you the different steps
and things I see, in order to quickly have a first plan of how we're going
to install Sonar here.

Cheers,

- Fabrice
  bellingard@apache.org