From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sonar at Apache
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 00:57:59 GMT
Hi,

On Sun, Dec 5, 2010 at 9:40 PM, Gav... <gavin@16degrees.com.au> wrote:
> Jukka asked for and was given the go ahead to install Sonar on one of our
> machines. No idea why he never, I assume he just ran out of time. No one
> else in infra has picked it up.

Yep. The free cycles I had to spend on this when I asked for the
required infra bits (INFRA-2551) had already been spent by the time we
got the new server online a few months later.

I'm about to finish a book project in a few months, so I should then
again have some free time for this, but it would of course be great if
someone else wanted to set up Sonar already before that.

BR,

Jukka Zitting