From "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: Sonar at Apache
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2010 20:40:20 GMT

Jukka asked for and was given the go ahead to install Sonar on one of our
machines. No idea why he never, I assume he just ran out of time. No one
else in infra has picked it up.

Sonarsource cannot help with anything ASF hosted; and as it looks like
that is not going to happen, then as Mark mentioned above, provide your
own hosting, provide decent contacts and instructions page on how to be
added.

If you are not already, use a recent dump file [2] and then svnsync to keep
up
to date with the repo.

[2] - http://svn.apache.org/dump/

Gav...