From Paul Querna <p...@querna.org>
Subject Re: Git Tasks
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 16:47:30 GMT
An update, about 20 days after the tasks were created.

No work has actually been done, by anyone.

For the foreseeable future we have no dedicated resources that can be
put to work on the various full git support tasks.

If people want to move things along on a quicker pace, we need your help.

I expected more people to contribute, since git has been a hot button
issue for the last 4 years at the foundation.

If people contribute, anyone sufficiently motivated and competent
enough to participate constructively will get infrastructure karma.