From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Paid staff for infrastructure? was: Git Tasks
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 06:58:03 GMT
On 11/28/2010 1:44 AM, Thomas Koch wrote:

> It seems kind of ridiculous, that projects like HTTPD, Hadoop, Cassandra,
> Lucene and many others are used and developed by the biggest companies around,
> but that the development infrastructure for these projects is in a rather
> sorry state.

Speaking as the VP, HTTP Server project, I've heard no indications that the
development infrastructure for that project is inadequate.  The project hosting
environment suffered quite a bit earlier in the year, but it appears that many
issues with the deployment of svnpubsub have been cleaned up.

Of course, if the HTTP Server developer community raises issues, I'll be happy
to report back that additional resources are required.