From "Gav..." <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: CMS HowTo
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2010 23:32:46 GMT

Feel free to go ahead with your CMS conversion. Create a Jira issue
initially for the first step.

Read : http://wiki.apache.org/general/ApacheCms2010 which provides more
background and some examples (or links to).

Feel free during this process as you convert to add documentation to the
http://www.apache.org/dev/cms.html page as you feel would best help others
converting over - as a committer you have the rights to edit the page.

Any questions, please ask or join #asfinfra for a chat.

Gav...