From Jeremy Thomerson <jer...@thomersonfamily.com>
Subject Re: git cloning of repos is behind
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 12:46:23 GMT
Yes, please set me up an account and I will help with our mirror
maintenance.

I would also be willing to try to lead an effort to allow us to push to
them. It seems we could easily do so with either svnpubsub or something
similar that watches our git repo. I'll take a look at our scripts to see
what we already have running so that I'm familiar with it.

Thanks!

Jeremy Thomerson
-- sent from my "smart" phone, so please excuse spelling, formatting, or
compiler errors

On Sep 24, 2010 4:34 AM, "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 11:24 AM, Paul Querna <paul@querna.org> wrote:
> This seems like an ongoing...
Yep, http://support.github.com/search?q=git.apache.org is a good
record of the issues.

> Can we just ask github to 'takeover' the apache account, and have our
> own scripts do the sync/p...
I've suggested it a few times when discussing with Github, but they
seem to prefer their own pull scripts.

We might want to bring this up again with Github. Anyone interested in
leading the conversation?

BR,

Jukka Zitting