From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: git cloning of repos is behind
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 08:54:37 GMT
Hi,

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 5:55 AM, Jeremy Thomerson
<jeremy@thomersonfamily.com> wrote:
> Sorry if this has already been answered - I just joined this group seconds
> ago.  The git clones appear to be days behind the svn clones.

The clones on git.apache.org are very much up to date, but it looks
like the ones on github aren't. The best way to fix that is to file an
issue at http://support.github.com/.

> I'd like to be able to track the git clones, and am willing to help with the
> infrastructure of such in whatever way that I can.  However, I'm a new
> member, and don't know a lot about where stuff is located / done on our
> infrastructure.  If you have any tips for how I can help get this fixed, can
> you please point me towards the right resources?

The first step here is to contact Github support.

If you're also interested in helping out with git.apache.org
maintenance, I'd be happy to set you up with an account and get you
started. The relevant scripts are in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/projects/git/.

BR,

Jukka Zitting