From Jeremy Thomerson <jer...@thomersonfamily.com>
Subject git cloning of repos is behind
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 03:55:33 GMT
Hello group,

  Sorry if this has already been answered - I just joined this group seconds
ago.  The git clones appear to be days behind the svn clones.  I'd like to
be able to track the git clones, and am willing to help with the
infrastructure of such in whatever way that I can.  However, I'm a new
member, and don't know a lot about where stuff is located / done on our
infrastructure.  If you have any tips for how I can help get this fixed, can
you please point me towards the right resources?

Thanks!
Jeremy Thomerson
(typically on the Apache Wicket project, just joining this other stuff)