From Tony Stevenson <t...@pc-tony.com>
Subject Re: git cloning of repos is behind
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:03:38 GMT
On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 11:33:33AM +0200, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 11:24 AM, Paul Querna <paul@querna.org> wrote:
> > This seems like an ongoing problem, it repeats every few months.
>
> Yep, http://support.github.com/search?q=git.apache.org is a good
> record of the issues.
>
> > Can we just ask github to 'takeover' the apache account, and have our
> > own scripts do the sync/push to github?
>
> I've suggested it a few times when discussing with Github, but they
> seem to prefer their own pull scripts.
>
> We might want to bring this up again with Github. Anyone interested in
> leading the conversation?

Jukka,  can we leave that until after Apachecon?  I am trying to arrange a meet up, in Atlanta
to discuss git.

--
Cheers,
Tony

VACATION:
	A two-week binge of rest and relaxation so intense that
	it takes another 50 weeks of your restrained workaday
	life-style to recuperate.

Tony Stevenson

tony@pc-tony.com  //  pctony@apache.org
tony@caret.cam.ac.uk