From Santiago Gala <santiago.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: update git mirror for avro move?
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 09:21:46 GMT
Just curious, and independent of the movement, which I'm sure will happen
ASAP:

Is the move forcing recomputation of the whole set of git commits? I happen
to not be cloning any of the git mirrors, but AFAIK git mirrors contain (by
default) the svn url as part of the commit message, which means that moving
the repository would force recomputation of the whole set of SHA-1 addresses
of commits...

Not sure how we is handling that, and wishing to know

Regards
Santiago