From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Recurrent pb with Subversion ... : *really* annoying now !
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 16:42:05 GMT
I switch --relocate to svn.us.apache.org, and I stll have recurrent
problm, like :
Adding
ldap/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/schema/syntaxCheckers/UtcTimeSyntaxChecker.java
Adding
ldap/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/schema/syntaxCheckers/UuidSyntaxChecker.java
Replacing
ldap/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/schema/syntaxes
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Item
'/directory/shared/trunk/ldap/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/schema/syntaxes'

is out of date

This is simply *wrong* : it's not out of date, I've merged a bracnh back
to trunk, and nobody committed anything on ADS since then.

I can't blame anymore the european mirror, it's probably something else
going wild.

The problem is that I have hundred of files to commt, it takes ages, and
it's painfull to wait until such an error to start again with a smaller
commit.

svn ci --force to the rescue ???

--
Regards,