From Ɓukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject Question about JIRA
Date Thu, 28 Jan 2010 09:33:53 GMT
Dear Infrastructure team,
I am small contributor of ASF projects - ServiceMix, Camel and ActiveMQ. I
would ask about ASF JIRA installations.

I am owner of small consulting company in Poland and some big client asked
me for supporting JIRA with up to 9k users. I am not really familiar with
big installations because my company uses starter licenses with user limit.

The biggest JIRA setup I know is ASF. You have a lot of users, a lot of
projects and huge load.
I found that you are running JIRA on dell hardware, but I would ask about
something more. I wouldn't publish these information anywhere or use them
for attacking, hacking and other bad things.
1. Witch database do you use?
2. Is yours installations are load balanced?
3. Witch server runtime do you use?
4. Is yours installation clustered?
6. Do you have any disk array for storage?
7. Number of users/issues/projects.
8. Number of concurrent requests
9. Do you have some common/standard problems with yours JIRA's?

I need these information to make offer for client or surrender.

Best regards,
Lukasz Dywicki