From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recurrent pb with Subversion ...
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2009 10:33:04 GMT
Hi,

On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 5:26 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there something we can do to fix this prolem which lasted for months now
> ? Of course, there is no urgency, I know I can apply the patch again and
> it's likely to work, I just want to know if any action is considered in the
> next couple of months.

I added a note about this problem to
http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html (see revision 894338).

I'm not aware of any current plans to fix this issue as it's fairly
infrequent (my experience is that it affects less than 5% of commits
from Europe) and there's an easy enough workaround.

AFAIUI you should be able to avoid this problem if you switch your
checkouts to explicitly use svn.us.apache.org.

BR,

Jukka Zitting