From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Recurrent pb with Subversion ...
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2009 10:38:05 GMT
Jukka Zitting a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 5:26 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Is there something we can do to fix this prolem which lasted for months now
>> ? Of course, there is no urgency, I know I can apply the patch again and
>> it's likely to work, I just want to know if any action is considered in the
>> next couple of months.
>>

> I added a note about this problem to
> http://www.apache.org/dev/version-control.html (see revision 894338).
>
> I'm not aware of any current plans to fix this issue as it's fairly
> infrequent (my experience is that it affects less than 5% of commits
> from Europe) and there's an easy enough workaround.

I would not say unfrequent. May be I'm committing at a higher rate, but
I get this problem more than once a week. As I said, it's probably more
an annoyance than someting else, but at some point, if I switch to
svn.us.a.o, and if everybody does the same thing, then what's the point
to have a svn.eu mirror :) ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,